Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962
speed pro pistons and crane cam for 401

Thread: speed pro pistons and crane cam for 401

Thank you from BT Master (OIIIO)

speed pro pistons and crane cam for 401

1 - crane cam HMV272 .484/.512 218/228 dur @.050 272 adv dur on a 112 lobe sep less than 2000 miles on the motor when motor was taken out to addess a failing set of heads motor never got put back together, now its sitting in a cam box doing nothing and really should be put in a motor. cam was propperly broke in no wear marks $95 shipped. sale pending

1 set (may have a second set later) of speed pro 9.8:1 (with 58 cc heads) pistons forged .030. used but in good shape $150 shipped

located windsor ca

Paypal works

Thanks
    Dusty
    IF washington wont quit spending money like mad men then i suggest we claim 9 deductions in 2010 and withold or taxes till the final dead line of 4/15/2011.

CJ7 AMC401 http://www.fordification.com/images/forum/bug.gif

"May God have mercy on my enemies, because I WON'T!!" -General George Patton
    Member #377

Bulltear forum member Cook

pistons

Do you still have pistons?

Thank you from BT Master (OIIIO)
    been a total slacker. pistons are still in the motor. actually by october i hope to be back home and have two sets of these removed. one with some miles on them which is the set listed here and a set that i havent decided if i want to sell just yet

I'll keep you posted as soon as they come out. Just been ubber swamped
    IF washington wont quit spending money like mad men then i suggest we claim 9 deductions in 2010 and withold or taxes till the final dead line of 4/15/2011.

CJ7 AMC401 http://www.fordification.com/images/forum/bug.gif

"May God have mercy on my enemies, because I WON'T!!" -General George Patton
    Member #377