Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

My 1982 Waggy

Thread: My 1982 Waggy

Threaded View

Thank you from BT Master (OIIIO)

82 Waggy = Project DOA

At the bottom is a clip of the Waggy... It's not the prettiest and it's definitely not the quietest... The red marks identify the cancer that needs to be removed... Don't mind the engine bay and the mess/clutter I haven't gotten around to play/clean it up...
    My plans are to get this beast on the road and then chop the top and remove everything from behind the driver/passenger seats... then go full rollcage and have a custom cover made for "some" protection of the weather... lol. The 1 tons will be rolling under her probably this winter or next summer.. I'm looking at moving the rear axle back 8" to 10"...
    http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y29...t=100_1152.flv
    Last edited by fifesjeep; 12-01-2010 at 06:28 PM. Reason: Change