Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

My 1982 Waggy - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My 1982 Waggy

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    It's working today - not shabby!!!
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Yeah, well THAT did nothing for me!! The trees look nice and green though :-)

Should be home Thursday.
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Thank you from BT Master (OIIIO)
    Here is a short video of my smoking the 35" Swampers... I had to let off the skinny as the road was running out.

http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y29...t=100_1611.mp4

Hahahahah, bet the neighbors loved that!!
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Well, the waggy is no-more. I Junked the rusted body and decided to go with the frame and work up from there. I'm calling it, "Project DOA"... Once the 496 is built and tested she'll be going into this project. Plans are to do a full rollcage that sits 4 to 6 people... Doing the 1 tons w/4.56's locked (HP D60, FF 14Bolt Rear)... Looking at 38"-42" tires mounted on beadlocks. I'll be using a Ford 435, Ford 203 gearbox mated to a Ford 205... This set-up will give me around 120:1 Crawl Ratio as well as the ability to run her in the mud... Should be a fun project. Stay Tuned.
    Before the Knife & stitches (welding)..

Below is a pic of part of the old cage sitting on the frame... this is just for rough measurements. This thing will be a flat bottom rig and I was thinking about making storage compartments under the floorboards... I'll be able to put supplies, food, parts, tools etc... I'm figuring the compartments will be roughly 8" deep and how ever long I want them. Heck, I Might have to make one into a beer chest... lol