Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
*SOLD* AMC 360 V8 - Rochester Hills, MI

Thread: *SOLD* AMC 360 V8 - Rochester Hills, MI

Thank you from BT Grease Monkey

*SOLD* AMC 360 V8 - Rochester Hills, MI

Hey guys,
    This came out of the running J20 we parted out at http://www.ifsja.org/forums/vb/showthread.php?t=105536 . Engine made good oil pressure both cold and warmed up. Drove it around the neighborhood and used it to pull a handful of shrubs/bushes out of the yard. The 2-bbl carb was junk and now gone (choke was totally messed up) and the fuel pump was bad. I had to wire in an electric pump to get it up and running. It's missing the power steering pump, also.

I'm just looking for a good home for this, so the price is $125 (proceeds go to my missionary buddy).

Here's some pics of the engine, as you can see, it will need some clean-up and a few parts, if you want to swap it complete.

Sincerely,
    GregTaylor :)
    Rochester Hills, MI
    1989 Grand Wagoneer "Terminator 2": Water/Hydrogen Injection Coming Soon ... 330" AMC stroker V8. 5" lift 31" BFG A/T's. Killer32 front bumper .. Oh, Yeah! and a FISH carburetor.

Thank you from BT Grease Monkey
    SOLD. Thx.
    Sincerely,
    GregTaylor :)
    Rochester Hills, MI
    1989 Grand Wagoneer "Terminator 2": Water/Hydrogen Injection Coming Soon ... 330" AMC stroker V8. 5" lift 31" BFG A/T's. Killer32 front bumper .. Oh, Yeah! and a FISH carburetor.