Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
*SOLD* AMC V8 Holley Street Dominator Intake - Roch Hills MI

Thread: *SOLD* AMC V8 Holley Street Dominator Intake - Roch Hills MI

Thank you from BT Grease Monkey

*SOLD* AMC V8 Holley Street Dominator Intake - Roch Hills MI

Hey guys,

Here is a really, really nice condition Holley intake for the 1970-91 AMC V8's. It has been cleaned up, blasted and is ready for isntall. Asking $200 for it.

Sincerely,
    GregTaylor :)
    Rochester Hills, MI
    1989 Grand Wagoneer "Terminator 2": Water/Hydrogen Injection Coming Soon ... 330" AMC stroker V8. 5" lift 31" BFG A/T's. Killer32 front bumper .. Oh, Yeah! and a FISH carburetor.

Helpfull BT forum member Swabie
    does price include shipping zip is 52401

Sold.
    Sincerely,
    Rochester Hills, MI
    1989 Grand Wagoneer "Terminator 2": Water/Hydrogen Injection Coming Soon ... 330" AMC stroker V8. 5" lift 31" BFG A/T's. Killer32 front bumper .. Oh, Yeah! and a FISH carburetor.

651-257-7917 Call your order in!Forum Tech AdvisorVendor!Charter Memberpost padderFloridajeepers.net AdminFSJ fabricatorwww.Bulltear.comGear headModeratorNew to the forumSite AdminWeb GuyThe Web GuyAMCDragracing.comwww.Jeep-CJ.comSite AdminNew to the forumModeratorGear headwww.Bulltear.comFSJ fabricatorFloridajeepers.net AdminCharter Memberpost padderVendor!Forum Tech Advisor651-257-7917 Call your order in!Web GuyThe Web GuyAMCDragracing.comwww.Jeep-CJ.com

intake choices?!?

Why you gotta do this?

Hiya Greg. I'm about to send my 360 block in to have it tanked. I've got one rusty cylinder. I can't see any cracks in the block, but I've got to know if its a bad block or a bad cylinder head.

So now, you've got an offy, a performer, and a street dominator all for sale...

All I'm going to do is daily driving, and push some snow in the winter. How am I supposed to decide which intake is best?

-Mike, from Oxford

Re: intake choices?!?

Quote Originally Posted by mbendle
    Why you gotta do this?

Hiya Greg. I'm about to send my 360 block in to have it tanked. I've got one rusty cylinder. I can't see any cracks in the block, but I've got to know if its a bad block or a bad cylinder head.

All I'm going to do is daily driving, and push some snow in the winter. How am I supposed to decide which intake is best?

-Mike, from Oxford

Hi Mike,
    Nice to hear from you again. I only have the Edelbrock Performer left at $140 ... the other 2 are sold. The Performer intake is fine for DDing and snow removal ... all three intakes are great for that, really. Please let me know if you'd like that one.

Where are you taking the 360 block in to have it checked out?
    Sincerely,
    Rochester Hills, MI

651-257-7917 Call your order in!Forum Tech AdvisorVendor!Charter Memberpost padderFloridajeepers.net AdminFSJ fabricatorwww.Bulltear.comGear headModeratorNew to the forumSite AdminWeb GuyThe Web GuyAMCDragracing.comwww.Jeep-CJ.comSite AdminNew to the forumModeratorGear headwww.Bulltear.comFSJ fabricatorFloridajeepers.net AdminCharter Memberpost padderVendor!Forum Tech Advisor651-257-7917 Call your order in!Web GuyThe Web GuyAMCDragracing.comwww.Jeep-CJ.com

Steve's automotive recommended a guy named "Gary" who does work at his shop. I imagine you've got a machinist that you trust... Who do you recommend?

By the way...I'm going to hone the questionable cylinder tomorrow, and if I can't see a problem, I'll take a manifold off your hands. It looks like you're running a holiday sale! $130, right?

Quote Originally Posted by amundaza
    Why you gotta do this?

-Mike, from Oxford

Hi Mike,
    Nice to hear from you again. I only have the Edelbrock Performer left at $140 ... the other 2 are sold. The Performer intake is fine for DDing and snow removal ... all three intakes are great for that, really. Please let me know if you'd like that one.

Where are you taking the 360 block in to have it checked out?

Steve's automotive recommended a guy named "Gary" who does work at his shop. I imagine you've got a machinist that you trust... Who do you recommend?

By the way...I'm going to hone the questionable cylinder tomorrow, and if I can't see a problem, I'll take a manifold off your hands. It looks like you're running a holiday sale! $130, right?

Hey Mike,
    Let me know how the honing goes. I would recommend my long-time AMC buddy Rick Jones, who helped build and break-in my 304 stroker. Rick has built over 50 AMC engines and knows how to do it RIGHT. Rick is in Blissfield, MI, down near Toledo. It's a couple hour drive, but worth it IMHO.

I just sold the Performer intake yesterday, so I currently am all out. I may be picking up another one, so if I do, I'll let you know.

You can find more information about Rick, his engine builds, and his contact information at http://www.ifsja.org/forums/vb/showthread.php?t=95928

Rick currently has a mildly built 360 for sale, as well as a nicely built 390 that is set up for any transmission and was originally built to go into a Jeep CJ7.
    Sincerely,
    Rochester Hills, MI