I have a 1974 CJ5 with an 304 V8/T15/Dana 20. It is on a waggy front 44 with scout outers and premium hubs, 4:10s and a detroit. 1/4 wall Tie Rod and Draglink and all new seals etc. 200 miles on axle. Rear Axle is a scout 44 with 4:10s and a Spool. HD Diff cover and disc brakes.
Suspension is SUA on 33" BFG muds (5). 90" wheelbase on Rancho 4404s upfront and CJ 2" rear lift springs. Bilstien shocks on ford mounts and all new brakelines. Ruff Stuff brackets used everywhere.
Scout steering box, Corvette MC and CJ7 Booster.
Shackles are mounted to the new front bumper/crossmember and the rear bumper/swingout is the rear crossmember.
The motor has a ton of new parts like Truck Avenger, Edelbrock intake, HEI, Optima new water pump, new radiator and all the other small parts.

The Bad. The motor needs some attention that I just don't have time for right now. I believe the heads need to be rebuilt. No compression on #4 & 5. Ran great when I first got it running....so likely a bent valve. I replaced 2 bent pushrods from the PO over revving the motor. fenderwell headers.

The Good. I have a Novak built NP435 with the billet dana 20 adapter and everything needed to bolt it to the AMC motor.

So rebuild the 304, or drop in a 360 and use the NP435 and you are set.
Tranny is over $1500 new.
I have over 7k in new parts in the past 2 months of working on it, so 4k or I'll likely part it out.

Tons of pics here:
http://s169.photobucket.com/albums/u...clarke/CJFive/
Comes with a myers Hard Top as well. I'd love to sell it complete before I part it out. In Richmond VA