Thread: Need a cheap 360 Flywheel

651-257-7917 Call your order in!Forum Tech AdvisorVendor!Charter Memberpost padderFloridajeepers.net AdminFSJ fabricatorwww.Bulltear.comGear headModeratorNew to the forumSite AdminWeb GuyThe Web GuyAMCDragracing.comwww.Jeep-CJ.comSite AdminNew to the forumModeratorGear headwww.Bulltear.comFSJ fabricatorFloridajeepers.net AdminCharter Memberpost padderVendor!Forum Tech Advisor651-257-7917 Call your order in!Web GuyThe Web GuyAMCDragracing.comwww.Jeep-CJ.com

Need a cheap 360 Flywheel

I need a 360 manual transmission flywheel on the cheap, so that I can complete the install. Having a hard time finding one that is not over priced. Please help....

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS tufcj's Avatar
    I've got one, but it's absolutely buried in my storage unit. Probably be a month before I can get to it. I'm in the process of moving right now.

Have you checked eBay? They're regularly out there brand new for about $125. Try PM'ing MC (jeespr4ever), he may be able to set you up.

Bob
    tufcj
    1969 AMX
    1967 Rambler Rogue

If you need a tool and don't buy it...
    you'll eventually pay for it...
    and not have it.
    Henry Ford

651-257-7917 Call your order in!Forum Tech AdvisorVendor!Charter Memberpost padderFloridajeepers.net AdminFSJ fabricatorwww.Bulltear.comGear headModeratorNew to the forumSite AdminWeb GuyThe Web GuyAMCDragracing.comwww.Jeep-CJ.comSite AdminNew to the forumModeratorGear headwww.Bulltear.comFSJ fabricatorFloridajeepers.net AdminCharter Memberpost padderVendor!Forum Tech Advisor651-257-7917 Call your order in!Web GuyThe Web GuyAMCDragracing.comwww.Jeep-CJ.com
    I appreciate the offer tuffcj, but I am short on time. I have seen them on ebay, but I am very leary of anything on ebay. I guess I'll just keep searching around.