Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
my amc ride
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: my amc ride

651-257-7917 Call your order in!Forum Tech AdvisorVendor!Charter Memberpost padderFloridajeepers.net AdminFSJ fabricatorwww.Bulltear.comGear headModeratorNew to the forumSite AdminWeb GuyThe Web GuyAMCDragracing.comwww.Jeep-CJ.comSite AdminNew to the forumModeratorGear headwww.Bulltear.comFSJ fabricatorFloridajeepers.net AdminCharter Memberpost padderVendor!Forum Tech Advisor651-257-7917 Call your order in!Web GuyThe Web GuyAMCDragracing.comwww.Jeep-CJ.com

my amc ride

and the rest of the pictures are here. My car has changed alot from those pictures now tho. i have since put in a sheet metal dash in, and in the process of putting in ladder bar system, lexan windshield , and a wire "tuck" also. hoping for mid tens this coming session

http://s43.photobucket.com/albums/e3...lin/?start=all

hope you enjoy

Thank you from BT ULTRA TECH MASTER!!!
    Nice
    he who dies with the most toys wins!!!
    69' amx 390 4 speed best et 11.85 @ 116mph
    VOTEBUTTON

651-257-7917 Call your order in!Forum Tech AdvisorVendor!Charter Memberpost padderFloridajeepers.net AdminFSJ fabricatorwww.Bulltear.comGear headModeratorNew to the forumSite AdminWeb GuyThe Web GuyAMCDragracing.comwww.Jeep-CJ.comSite AdminNew to the forumModeratorGear headwww.Bulltear.comFSJ fabricatorFloridajeepers.net AdminCharter Memberpost padderVendor!Forum Tech Advisor651-257-7917 Call your order in!Web GuyThe Web GuyAMCDragracing.comwww.Jeep-CJ.com
    i have no idea if this will work or not but here is a video of it running

http://www.facebook.com/#/video/vide...=1191508277121

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Quote Originally Posted by amcjunky
    i have no idea if this will work or not but here is a video of it running

http://www.facebook.com/#/video/vide...=1191508277121
    Not everybody has facebook.
    I just don't need the extra hassle of a bunch of texts or e-mails telling me somebody left a message. Not enough free time to mess with it.
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

well here is it running

http://www.youtube.com/user/pongopig.../0/myTJkBtpz-o

just a little drift in front of my buddies work. going to take it to the strip after i fix a few leaks and see what it dose. Hoping to get in the 10's :)

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    It's still VERY purple!

Sounds good though
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Thank you from BT Master (OIIIO)
    Oiling system... can you give me a low down of what you are using?

bulltear timing cover
    high pressure spring
    #533 dry sump midplate from bulltear
    milidon deep sump oil pan with there external dual line oil pick up
    http://www.milodon.com/oil-system/chrysler-amc.asp

i also drilled a hole right above were the cam and dizzy gear meet and have tapped it for an oil line.

hope that helps....o and at idle when hot i get 40psi of oil pressure but my car also ides at 1200rpm and close to 70 at WOT. i run 20W50 lucas racing oil and a lucas zinc addtive

very nice. is that a mezire waterpump? what cam/convertor?

nope its a csr

and 596 lift and 262 dur intake and exhaust with 110lsa

my converter is at 4500 i want to put it on the dyno soon to see if i need to change it or not