Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
I QUIT MY JOB! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I QUIT MY JOB!

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS tufcj's Avatar
    Best of luck with the new job!!

It was tough for me to retire, but the company put me in a job I absolutely hated, so it was time to move on. Now I'm glad I did, because the new job is enjoyable again. Sometimes things work out for the best.

Bob
    tufcj
    1969 AMX
    1967 Rambler Rogue

If you need a tool and don't buy it...
    you'll eventually pay for it...
    and not have it.
    Henry Ford

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tufcj

It was tough for me to retire, but the company put me in a job I absolutely hated, so it was time to move on. Now I'm glad I did, because the new job is enjoyable again. Sometimes things work out for the best.

Bob
    tufcj
    For sure Bobzilla! Not to mention the kick ass huge home, cool location, great beers and the mountains you get to look at! uuuhhhmmf let me know when your settled in and ready for guests? I have to take Krista somewhere soo or my head is going to pop....or was that me I was talking about.

[COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Quote Originally Posted by jeepsr4ever

Bob
    tufcj
    For sure Bobzilla! Not to mention the kick ass huge home, cool location, great beers and the mountains you get to look at! uuuhhhmmf let me know when your settled in and ready for guests? I have to take Krista somewhere soo or my head is going to pop....or was that me I was talking about.

it depends on "which" head you are talking about bro
    83 eagle (r.i.p.)
    85 gl1200 gold wing LTD pilot
    1999 gl1500C valkyrie(plain gold wing)
    1994 jeep grand cherokee limited pilot
    McDonnell Douglas c-17 mechanic
    corrupting people since 1962

Thank you from BT Tech Master Bulltear Forum

Bob
    tufcj
    Thanks! Not too tough for me to leave where I've been nearly 7 years, just going to be a PITA finishing the 2 weeks. I assembled a subrau trans that I'm putting in tomorrow hoping it all works, I told my new boss that I had that subrau trans apart, he's a tech that is one of the sharpest guys I know and 20 years older than me, he just says "They got you doing what?" I had it apart for a bearing noise, hoping it goes in good works right and is quiet.
    parting several FSJ'S

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS tufcj's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jeepsr4ever

Getting settled. Going to have a party late June/early July for my 50th. Hope to have my Jeep home by then. It's still sitting at my brother's house in Illinois. MC, you and Krista are always welcome.

Bob
    tufcj
    1969 AMX
    1967 Rambler Rogue

If you need a tool and don't buy it...
    you'll eventually pay for it...
    and not have it.
    Henry Ford