Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
What happened?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What happened?

Thank you from BT Master (OIIIO)

What happened?

I never imagined it would go through...
    Just incase you didn't know, "they" passed the New Health Care reform bill...
    Soooo, who's going to pay for this and how is this predicted to save us 1 trillion dollars in 20 years?...
    I'm flying my BS flag above the American flag. It's like the guy on tv said... "With the passing of this bill, All of our freedoms are officially gone"

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS tufcj's Avatar
    More "Transfer of Wealth". The liberals taking what they can from the people they perceive as the "haves" (mostly middle class), and giving to the "have nots". Just turning into another "entitlement".

Most of the savings is supposed to come from the replacement of Medicaid with the "new" health care. Medicaid is bankrupt, so lets replace it with a new program with new tax dollars.

Now we all know that any government run program is never efficient, so I doubt any savings will ever be realized, and it will more than likely bankrupt this already deeply indebted country we love.

Luckily I've read that something like 37 states have started the process of suing the Federal government, stating that forcing people to buy healthcare is unconstitutional and beyond the reach of the law.

Bob
    tufcj
    1969 AMX
    1967 Rambler Rogue

If you need a tool and don't buy it...
    you'll eventually pay for it...
    and not have it.
    Henry Ford

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    Fwew is all I got to say! It will be a make or break for either party. Mandated health care is very scary until you run the numbers on trying to buy your own health care but mandated health care is pretty scary. I dont know of anyone personally that is more conservative than me. I used to hunt when I had more time, I fish, wheel and love engines and hotrods and drink beer, shoot guns, ride bikes and run a business but I have to say I was furious to the hilt listening to conservative radio like I always do until I listened to public radio for a coupel days and got some of the real story.

The Republicans are grasping at straws and are embarrasingly weak minded on this issue. They chucked the conservative ideals and tried for big goverment and that got me frusterated. I dont know how much more I can say about these packs of lie-in' fools. I even loved the state senator who came to me personally talking about small business deals then send his secretary to me and all I got was the phone number to the MN department of employment......geez what a crock.
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

Man, I've been looking at western canada for a long time... Roughly 200 or so miles north, north east of Montana... or possibly one of the far corners of Alaska... I tell people this and they laugh...

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    South America is still economical . . .
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Quote Originally Posted by Mudrat
    I know that in the Philippines, one could live like a king...

Thank you from BT Tech Master Bulltear Forum
    They want to make the country an entirely middle class affair with no super wealthy or even moderately wealthy and no poor. I cant see how they can think they can take away what is earned through hard work and some know how and hand it out to the people who sit around and have kids who are completely able to work but unwilling to and who think it is their right and privilege to get a check from the US govt twice a month that is paid for by their hard working neighbors And then they pass a bill entirely set up by one party who cant even get its own members to vote for it honestly ( they bought a lot of their votes) which has large portions that the people who voted for these people in office dont support.

I predict a lot of new people in office when the next elections come around once people start seeing the effects of some of the recent legislation. If it were up to me I would take everyone from both parties out of office, make them ineligible for future office and hold new elections to repopulate washington.

AMEN ironman !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    83 eagle (r.i.p.)
    85 gl1200 gold wing LTD pilot
    1999 gl1500C valkyrie(plain gold wing)
    1994 jeep grand cherokee limited pilot
    McDonnell Douglas c-17 mechanic
    corrupting people since 1962

X2... And to add to what Ironman said,
    After they have been removed from their inflated position of power they shouldn't be entitled to retirement, medical perks or any other special benefit(s) etc... Cut'em Off!!! They should be placed at the end of the line and treated just like everybody else.
    Below is My honest opinion/thought, they all should be lined up infront of a wall, blind folded (with cameras rolling and broadcasted for the world to see) and asked if they did everything in their constitutional power to make our country a better place. And if they say "no", shoot them.... if they say "yes", hang'em. Either way, they manipulated our constitution and violated our rights on many levels... they should pay the ultimate price... After it's all said and done, we should then take back everything that they have provided their family and friends with (from being corrupt) and give it back to the people in which they stole it from... It would be a hard lesson learned and felt all around the world.
    Then we can start over... worry about us, our country and our true ways that were forged and founded by the hard working red blooded blue shirt americans... push education, bring back the jobs, return the farms to the people, tax the imports, if they use our soil, our resources, minerals, oil, etc... tax them. If they want to poison our foods, poison our children, cut them off and make an example out of them...
    I better stop there... It's 10pm and I have to go to bed before I get too amped up...

Quote Originally Posted by fifesjeep
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudrat
    I know that in the Philippines, one could live like a king...
    Some of the Americans I've been working with here have already bought places (condos and homes) in Tailand!

It's a scary thing and the fact the ones that voted these a$$holes in are going down the tubes with those of us that warned them, is still no solace.

But here in Jpan, gas is $11US a gallon.
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE