Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Plate Marker
Bulltear Ad
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Plate Marker

Helpfull BT forum member Swabie

Plate Marker

ok i have a question maybe someone might know. im thinking of purchasing the platemarker from torchmate seeing how it is on sale till the 31st. now will the bladerunner controller be able to run it. i know sheetcam has tooling changes that can support it but not sure if the controller can

Just got off the phone with torchmate tech support. They said the plate marker on their system works off of a signal generator that activates the plate marker on and off. They said as long as you have a relay in the controller that pulses signals it will work. And also a supply of 110 voltage.

I believe the manual said the controller can support 110v as long as u supply the 110. I'm I correct on that. And if my machine his running 4 motors I have an extra spot for the 5th axis which would signal the plate marker.

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    Your controller should be able to support 2 extra outputs and the 110 power. You will need to contact Tom @ Candcnc for info on this we currently dont offer any details on adding an air engraver but are looking into making one for the tables and gantry kits.
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

when will you have one avalible. i am very interested in one. i talked to tom he said it will work. torchmate said it should work but they are not sure how the interface would work. sheetcam has the option for extra tools so it should work.

once again i am very interested in one. if you can get one going in the next few weeks i would gladly buy one. im am sure their are others with the bulltear machine that would to

thanks

I will look into this personally when I get a free momento'
    [COLOR=#000000]

thank you very much. id rather buy from you then torchmate, but not your problem, i have some jobs coming up that i need to engrave so the sooner the better...

651-257-7917 Call your order in!Forum Tech AdvisorVendor!Charter Memberpost padderFloridajeepers.net AdminFSJ fabricatorwww.Bulltear.comGear headModeratorNew to the forumSite AdminWeb GuyThe Web GuyAMCDragracing.comwww.Jeep-CJ.comSite AdminNew to the forumModeratorGear headwww.Bulltear.comFSJ fabricatorFloridajeepers.net AdminCharter Memberpost padderVendor!Forum Tech Advisor651-257-7917 Call your order in!Web GuyThe Web GuyAMCDragracing.comwww.Jeep-CJ.com
    as i have already asked you i would also be very interested.

Bulltear forum member New to the forum
    Build your own scriber/engraver. It's a lot cheaper and works just as well too.

It is many many times cheaper to usean electric engraver and a saddle for it than to use the air engraver. If you ask around they both wear out. Someone told me the air engraver kit was going for over $2K!
    [COLOR=#000000]

dose anyone have pics of a homemade set up and is there any coads that i need for sheetcam?

Can you point us to the directions?