I really don't want to go into the details but my Machine is for sale...I will try to be as complete as possible

RWB 25A code car originally delivered to Fort Concho Texas
car has the original window sticker and owners manual and a reprint window sticker
it was optioned with Twin Grip and 3.91 gears (long gone)

the paint and body is stirctly driver quality...needs a total redo IMO...paint has chipped off the roof...lots of dings and bad spots...not a rust bucket though...interior is ok but alot of non original stuff...front seats are not in "Machine" ventilaire...they are AMC buckets but not original...back seat is original...headliner is not original...has the typical cracked plastic dash filler but a NOS black dash pad was installed a couple years back...door panels are decent...carpet is just cheap stuff thrown in there...AM/FM radio...electric wipers...aftermarket gauges abound...trans tunnel has been modified for an aftermarket shifter (Mr Gasket Vertigate inline 4-speed shifter)

engine in the car is a AMC 406 incher making in excess of 500 horsepower...not your typical street car so be aware of that...Comp solid cam...very high compression Wiesco pistons..."6090" casting heads with over 80 hours of port work...stainless valves...heavy springs...Harland Sharp roller rockers...Jomar stud girdle...custom valve covers...internally balanced with ATI damper...aftermarket connecting rods...Edelbrock Torker intake...Holley 850 with Quick Fuel parts installed...Mallory Unilite and Mallory VII box...Hooker 1 7/8 Super Comps and Custom stainless 3 1/2 pipes to the rear axle...custom oiling system and deep pan...1 wire alternator and mini starter...the amount of work that went into this combination is extreme and extremely expensive

Cooling is handled through a Flowkooler water pump, thermostat housing restictor and 4 core brass custom radiator

Trans is a Liberty Trick Shifted AMC T10 with nickel plated gears...Hays billet flywheel and Ram Racing clutch...Lakewood scattershield and block plate

Rearend is a 9 inch Ford unit with Strange nodular center section...Daytona pinion support...spool...4.56 gears...and Currie 35 spline axles...car has Southside traction bars welded in place on the housing with Comp Engineering adjustable rear shocks

Fuel system is a factory steel tank with a welded in sump...Mallory Comp fuel filter and Aerospace 250 fuel pump...feeds a #10 line to the front where it goes into a Mallory 4-port regulator with #8 lines going to the carb

Tires and wheels are American Racing fronts and rears (see picture)...tires are still good with P295/50/15's in the rear...also included are a pair of Centerline Auto Drags with 28x10.50x15 slicks with tons of life left on them

OK...I have tried to be as honest as I can about the cars condition...it is very very fast and likely capable of running mid to high 11 second quarters which is good...if you are looking for a restoration project it could be done but no "Machine Specific" parts are really included...it is not hacked up though and the floors and trunk are good...it has a few holes for some of the race stuff I put in...one is in the far passenger side of the trunk floor to raise up the fuel pump...another is where the lines come through below the battery for the custom dual filter oil system

Car can be purchased two ways...as a turn key car for $15,000.00...ready to race and have serious go fast fun...or as a roller (minus engine, electronics, trans and shifter) for $10,000.00

This car has quite a following as alot of you know me and my reputation over the past 20 years...it was built to be the fastest RWB Machine in the country...and I believe it is...I can't really list any parts that will go with it but trust me if it sells everything goes...it MUST sell though so put the word out...you can't buy and build one like this for anywhere near the price...note in the pictures the factory style shifter...it is no longer in the car or available