Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
*SOLD* Chrome powdercoated 7531 Airgap Intake - MI

Thread: *SOLD* Chrome powdercoated 7531 Airgap Intake - MI

Thank you from BT Grease Monkey

*SOLD* Chrome powdercoated 7531 Airgap Intake - MI

Yesterday I experimented more with the powdercoat chrome on a nearly new Airgap intake I have. It's my best by far and looks really close to being chrome. The only blem was when the gun spit powder (while adjusting gun pressure) on the carb mounting surface and formed a couple 'drips', which I trimmed off with a razor blade.

I pre-heated the intake to about 200-deg, then sprayed the 1st coat in Eastwood's 2-stage chrome (2nd stage is a clear coat). Let it melt in the oven and bake at high temp (392) to cure. 2nd coat is Eastwood's single stage chrome baked at 385-deg (part temp) for 15 minutes.

It turned out really nice and almost looks like an Edelbrock Endurashine intake now.

I also powdercoated a new thermostat housing to match it, as seen in the pics.

This is a 7531 Airgap for 1970-91 V8's.

Asking $280

Sincerely,
    GregTaylor :)
    Rochester Hills, MI
    1989 Grand Wagoneer "Terminator 2": Water/Hydrogen Injection Coming Soon ... 330" AMC stroker V8. 5" lift 31" BFG A/T's. Killer32 front bumper .. Oh, Yeah! and a FISH carburetor.

I have a sale pending on this one. Thanks.
    Sincerely,
    Rochester Hills, MI
    1989 Grand Wagoneer "Terminator 2": Water/Hydrogen Injection Coming Soon ... 330" AMC stroker V8. 5" lift 31" BFG A/T's. Killer32 front bumper .. Oh, Yeah! and a FISH carburetor.

Sold. Thanks.
    Sincerely,
    Rochester Hills, MI