Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
anything new - Page 2
Bulltear Ad
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: anything new

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Quote Originally Posted by jeepsr4ever
    http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/1835345352.html

there ya go buddy!!
    E-mail sent, thanks MC!! (I think ) Got an 86 Wag waiting resto, neeed to finish the CJ (real close), other than that and building a new shop out back, no worries
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Helpfull BT forum member Captain
    8.8 diff ring in 3/8"

wrench holders

something different everyday.

Junior Member Cook
    Nice work...glad you like that Powermax45. Your shop is way too neat and organized....I'd hate to show you pics of mine!

Jim

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Quote Originally Posted by Creepy
    wrench holders

something different everyday.
    Pretty slick! The store bought ones don't have enough slots for all my junk, so I'm still having some slide around in the drawer and the socket holders were designed by someone who had a severe case of cranial-rectumitis! they have the 3/8 behind all the 1/2 sockets? and not nearly enough of any of the sizes 1/4 - 3/4
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE