Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
My daughter

Thread: My daughter

My daughter

My youngest daughter just bought her first vehicle...all on her own...AND ITS A JEEP!!!...its a 94 Cherokee...4.0 litre 4x4...got some pretty serious miles but it has spent its whole life in Florida so the body is not all full of Indiana rust...my sisters husband sold it to her for 600.00...runs like a dream...I'm so proud and happy for her

Thank you from BT Master (OIIIO)
    Hmmm, not really a FSJ... But, it is a Jeep.... I guess it's sort of like Arnold Schwarzenegger and Danny DeVito in "Twins"... lol
    That's cool that she purchased a Jeep for her first vehicle... she'll nver forget it.

OOPS...guess it really isn't full size

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel25A
    OOPS...guess it really isn't full size
    Actually, for today, it IS an FSJ!!! "They" haven't made a real Full Size Jeep n years, so that's the closest we can get for now. My daughter has a 2004 Grand Cherokee, she couldn't wait for the '87 Grand Waggoneer to get finished ...
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Thank you from BT Master (OIIIO)
    It's "close" to being a FSJ but, it's not really a FSJ... apples to apples really.
    It's almost like saying The Opel GT is a corvette... My buddy has one (Yellow with black interior) and that little sucker is crazy fast.

Not bad for 600.00 :)