Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
FREAK'N HOT!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FREAK'N HOT!!!

I struggled like he'll with my propane lines. Oddly enough, they are left hand thread. I held the hose in my let hand and used the air gun to run the down on. Worked like a charm. I know what you mean about the heat. It have been miserable beyond belief.

Thank you from BT Tech Master Bulltear Forum
    I was thinking about the SS hose I can see pat blowing a hose out on the trail

I can see above the gas bubble real blurry but can see some stuf out in bright sun light in side it is like the blinds were pulled shut all dark

best ever 11.669 @ 112.33 mph in 1/4 mile on 33 x 10.50 slicks and 4" lift / 7.358 @ 93.03 mph in the 1/8 mile

Thank you from BT Senior Wrench of the forum Old Rugged Crosser's Avatar
    To all those who believe in such, we all should hold our brother's eye condition up in prayer. It is the least yet the most we can do.
    Larry The Old Rugged Crosser
    in a Old Rugged Cross'en 72 CJ-5
    ------------------------------------------
    You are invited to view my rebuild of The Old Rugged Crosser --CJ-5 at:

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f8/rebuilding-old-rugged-crosser-cj5-1180801/

------------------------------------------
    "He that is kind is free, though he is a slave; he that is evil is a slave, though he be a king." - St. Augustine

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Didn't enven look at that!!! Maybe the reason its so freaking hard to 'screw' the hose on. Makes no sense, but I'm gunnalook!!

Quote Originally Posted by dan58
    I struggled like he'll with my propane lines. Oddly enough, they are left hand thread. I held the hose in my let hand and used the air gun to run the down on. Worked like a charm. I know what you mean about the heat. It have been miserable beyond belief.
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Quote Originally Posted by Mudrat
    Quote Originally Posted by rollen dean montoya
    hey rat, youripped off my hydroboost off sam's astro. wait a
    minutes you took the old one. the astro still has the new one . BTW you guys haven't experienced heat till you cook
    your breakfast on the croncrete or the asphault. then again
    do death valley when it's 125 in the shade
    Thanks for the non-help on getting the hosed together RDM - figured working aircraft you might have had some tip!
    And you don't need to tell me about hot - try Iraq or any of the UAE countires during the summer, in combat gear. It's your voluntary dislocation to the desert that keeps you there

It was 100 in the shade at 10AM today. Been working on the man-childs truck in the driveway.
    pat, you should have the man-child working on it and you sitting in a kiddie pool in nice cold water sucking down a few
    cold beers don't forget the hibachi grill next to said kiddie pool for cooking carne asada
    83 eagle (r.i.p.)
    85 gl1200 gold wing LTD pilot
    1999 gl1500C valkyrie(plain gold wing)
    1994 jeep grand cherokee limited pilot
    McDonnell Douglas c-17 mechanic
    corrupting people since 1962

Quote Originally Posted by rollen dean montoya
    pat, you should have the man-child working on it and you sitting in a kiddie pool in nice cold water sucking down a few cold beers don't forget the hibachi grill next to said kiddie pool for cooking carne asada
    Yeah, I know, but he's working 2 jobs and going to school in his 'spare' time. I just hope he gets is Med. Doctorate so I can FINALLY retire!!! But I do agree he needs to learn something about his truck (or mechanics in general).
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Thank you from BT Tech Master Bulltear Forum
    But I do agree he needs to learn something about his truck (or mechanics in general).
    thats why he has you dad

best ever 11.669 @ 112.33 mph in 1/4 mile on 33 x 10.50 slicks and 4" lift / 7.358 @ 93.03 mph in the 1/8 mile

Quote Originally Posted by fuzz401
    But I do agree he needs to learn something about his truck (or mechanics in general).
    thats why he has you dad
    He's 20, and hasn't gotten past the 16 year old mentality ["I'm bullet proof and know everything" ]
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Quote Originally Posted by Mudrat
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzz401
    thats why he has you dad
    He's 20, and hasn't gotten past the 16 year old mentality ["I'm bullet proof and know everything" ]
    didn't we think like that too
    83 eagle (r.i.p.)
    85 gl1200 gold wing LTD pilot
    1999 gl1500C valkyrie(plain gold wing)
    1994 jeep grand cherokee limited pilot
    McDonnell Douglas c-17 mechanic
    corrupting people since 1962