Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
1981 Jeep Scrambler AMC 360

Thread: 1981 Jeep Scrambler AMC 360

1981 Jeep Scrambler AMC 360

I thought I would share some pics of my little project. It's a 1981 Scrambler that I bought last year. It was bone stock and a the body was junk. So I decided to go " all new". New tub, rebuild drivetrain, dana 44 rear, dana 30 TRE flip kit, 4" lift kit, 1" body mount, rebuilt T18a/dana 20 and the Hear of it.. Freshly rebuilt AMC 360 with lots of Bulltear parts. I took me a year to put things all togeter. Just got The engine and tranny in last month. Thanks to this site the cam break in went well , this baby started right up after a few " playing around" with dizzy to find the sweet spot.

Last thing this baby needs is a rear driveshaft and get the front wheel aligned and test drive it! =D>

everything on this jeep was done by my hands, It was my first full frame off resto, sewing upholstery and engine building. It was a great experience.

here's a few pics

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    I miss my 85
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Thank you from BT Junior wrench of the Forum
    Very nice! I bet you can't wait to drive it. It makes it all that much more worth it when you can say, "I built it myself!"
    74 CJ5, 360w/T-18/D20, Scout D44's Locked front & rear w 5.38's, 36" Swampers & a ton of work...

It's a Jeep thing, Chrysler doesn't understand!