Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
2x3 build and questions - Page 2
Bulltear Ad
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2x3 build and questions

651-257-7917 Call your order in!Forum Tech AdvisorVendor!Charter Memberpost padderFloridajeepers.net AdminFSJ fabricatorwww.Bulltear.comGear headModeratorNew to the forumSite AdminWeb GuyThe Web GuyAMCDragracing.comwww.Jeep-CJ.comSite AdminNew to the forumModeratorGear headwww.Bulltear.comFSJ fabricatorFloridajeepers.net AdminCharter Memberpost padderVendor!Forum Tech Advisor651-257-7917 Call your order in!Web GuyThe Web GuyAMCDragracing.comwww.Jeep-CJ.com
    I have now just found another issue. But I would guess its something im not adding to my g code.

After saving a file as g code and trying to run it through the machine It will only do the first cut. Then It continues to run through the g code, but will not fire the torch again.

What am I missing here?

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    Usually thats a ground or consumable issue.
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

651-257-7917 Call your order in!Forum Tech AdvisorVendor!Charter Memberpost padderFloridajeepers.net AdminFSJ fabricatorwww.Bulltear.comGear headModeratorNew to the forumSite AdminWeb GuyThe Web GuyAMCDragracing.comwww.Jeep-CJ.comSite AdminNew to the forumModeratorGear headwww.Bulltear.comFSJ fabricatorFloridajeepers.net AdminCharter Memberpost padderVendor!Forum Tech Advisor651-257-7917 Call your order in!Web GuyThe Web GuyAMCDragracing.comwww.Jeep-CJ.com
    I had patched my ground wire a while ago and It had come loose. That problem is solved.

Now is My torch suposed to run constant?

It Just fires at the start of the cut, sometimes from the home position as it moves across the table to the initial pierce point. It will do the Initial cut, lift, and move to the second cut without shutting off, and repeat untill the part is cut out.

Sounds like it could be a sticky relay. The relay should click on and off. With the plasma cutter off got o mach 3 and turn your controller on and go to diagnostics and see if output 3 is lit up. If it is you will need to click the active low in ports and pins (output settings) and click active low green for output 3. If it isnt lit up yellow then click spindle toggle and see if you hear the relay click inside the unit. Repeat several times to make sure it is clicking on and off.
    [COLOR=#000000]

Im sorry for the slow response.
    I had a setting wrong.

Im starting to get the hang of things!

This was for a local store

And some Gifts!

Now would it be possible to retro fit a pencil torch in place of the plasma cutter? I cant see it being a big issue.
    a local farm equipment dealer is needing brackets cut from 1 inch plate asap.
    I would be turning the torch on manually.

The torch creates a constant heat source. This can and will expand everything. We dont suggest it on these machines but it is in your possession you can try it.
    [COLOR=#000000]