Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
*SOLD* AMC Torker Intake w/EGR provision - MI

Thread: *SOLD* AMC Torker Intake w/EGR provision - MI

Thank you from BT Grease Monkey

*SOLD* AMC Torker Intake w/EGR provision - MI

Hey guys,
    I am posting this up for sale. It is an Edelbrock 2930 Torker intake, with the provisions for an EGR valve. It is in great shape. The only area it's had some repairs done, is to the front thermostat housing bolt holes. Both have been opened up to 3/8" thread and one has been offset a little from its original location. It has also been modified so that it can be bolted to both the early and late model heads (looks to have originally been a 66-69 intake). It has been freshly bead-blasted.

Asking $110 (paypal) ... I'll knock $10 off for paying with cash or a postal money order. Thanks!

Sincerely,
    GregTaylor :)
    Rochester Hills, MI
    1989 Grand Wagoneer "Terminator 2": Water/Hydrogen Injection Coming Soon ... 330" AMC stroker V8. 5" lift 31" BFG A/T's. Killer32 front bumper .. Oh, Yeah! and a FISH carburetor.

Thank you from BT ULTRA TECH MASTER!!!
    What could they do to it to make it fit both the early and late blocks? I thought that was a deck height issue.

I might be interested if it fits the early block.
    "A man's got to know his limitation's"

Dirty Harry.

Sold. Thanks!
    Sincerely,
    Rochester Hills, MI
    1989 Grand Wagoneer "Terminator 2": Water/Hydrogen Injection Coming Soon ... 330" AMC stroker V8. 5" lift 31" BFG A/T's. Killer32 front bumper .. Oh, Yeah! and a FISH carburetor.

Quote Originally Posted by Goose
    What could they do to it to make it fit both the early and late blocks? I thought that was a deck height issue.

I might be interested if it fits the early block.
    That's wierd ... I somehow missed your post. This one is sold. I do have another one that is specifically drilled from Edelbrock for the 66-69 heads. It's on the forum at http://www.bulltear.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10426
    Sincerely,
    Rochester Hills, MI