Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
remote dual oil filters,distrubutor external line

Thread: remote dual oil filters,distrubutor external line

651-257-7917 Call your order in!Forum Tech AdvisorVendor!Charter Memberpost padderFloridajeepers.net AdminFSJ fabricatorwww.Bulltear.comGear headModeratorNew to the forumSite AdminWeb GuyThe Web GuyAMCDragracing.comwww.Jeep-CJ.comSite AdminNew to the forumModeratorGear headwww.Bulltear.comFSJ fabricatorFloridajeepers.net AdminCharter Memberpost padderVendor!Forum Tech Advisor651-257-7917 Call your order in!Web GuyThe Web GuyAMCDragracing.comwww.Jeep-CJ.com

remote dual oil filters,distrubutor external line

Where do most mount dual remote filters. I went about a third
    of the way up in front of radiator with-12 lines and a -4 to-3
    Nos line with a 35 jet to ensure plenty of oil to dizzy gears
    and found loss of prime oil press. fluctuation etc. =D> =D>

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS tufcj's Avatar
    Welcome to Bulltear!

What kind of vehicle? On my CJ, I mounted my dual filters to the bottom of the battery box. I also used the filter adapter eliminator and HRC gears available here at Bulltear. Mine runs about 30 PSI hot idle, and 55 PSI hot above 1500 RPM. No other oiling mods to the engine.

Bob
    tufcj
    1969 AMX
    1967 Rambler Rogue

If you need a tool and don't buy it...
    you'll eventually pay for it...
    and not have it.
    Henry Ford

651-257-7917 Call your order in!Forum Tech AdvisorVendor!Charter Memberpost padderFloridajeepers.net AdminFSJ fabricatorwww.Bulltear.comGear headModeratorNew to the forumSite AdminWeb GuyThe Web GuyAMCDragracing.comwww.Jeep-CJ.comSite AdminNew to the forumModeratorGear headwww.Bulltear.comFSJ fabricatorFloridajeepers.net AdminCharter Memberpost padderVendor!Forum Tech Advisor651-257-7917 Call your order in!Web GuyThe Web GuyAMCDragracing.comwww.Jeep-CJ.com
    I have a few AMCs 69&70 amx 88 Jeep grand wagoneer and
    parts amx&jeeps What I'm running is a 69 AMX 401 .020 stock
    crank,rods arpbolts ross 12:1 pistons,,BHJ balancer,Mondello
    Inertia Flexwheel,balanced external,milidon dual line,bulltear534
    plate -12 lines Dual remotePH 8s Lewis Heads,comp600in-598ex
    265-276@.050 switched to Torker now have 9375 dominator
    8"JW conv.727,dana60w4:10 28x10.5 15 . I removed the external distributor line and removed Plunger & spring replaced
    them and all seems fine max oil pressure was85 only ran for
    10 min. Thanks will fill you in as we go

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    Hey do you run your line strait into the #534 or over your motor mount?
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

It's a dual line pan and pickup one line goes over the mount,and
    to the 534 and the other under the crossmember and into the block the others to the dual remote filter,just running oil pressure out of the block has -6 valley line , cam anti walk plate because I've been running same flat tappet for 20 years
    and the taper is marginal.Also everyone should be aware the swivel pickups can develop an air leak allowing air leak into the oil system damaging parts I have lost 1 crank because of this and repaired it by having aluminum sleeve added to pickup assm. and double ringing it and adding set screws to locate pickup to the rear of pan .250 off bottom minimum and you
    have to slow down cautiously to ensure you don't uncover it.