Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a Good AMC Vehicle to drop this 360 in.

Thank you from BT Master (OIIIO)

Looking for a Good AMC Vehicle to drop this 360 in.

I'm looking for a Good AMC vehicle (car)... AMX, Javelin, Hornet, etc, in or around Va...

Thanks.

Crap. I hope you don't find one, cause I want the motor. I have to wait until the end of race season though.

Quote Originally Posted by dan58
    Crap. I hope you don't find one, cause I want the motor. I have to wait until the end of race season though.
    I figured I'd be able to find a cheap one to hold me over but, no luck in finding an AMC car... Hell, I'd probably have a better chance of finding a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.
    I'm sure it'll be here for you... November I leave sea duty to go back to shore duty and I honestly don't see too much stuff happening to the waggy...

Thank you from BT Tech Master Bulltear Forum
    There was a gremlin on CL over here in MN.
    parting several FSJ'S

I'm looking for something more over this way... Plus Gremmies are ugly as sin... hahaha

I'd take one though that had a good V8 in it and was quick... this one was black with white stripes actually looked good.
    parting several FSJ'S

Quote Originally Posted by mrtazwrench
    I'd take one though that had a good V8 in it and was quick... this one was black with white stripes actually looked good.
    These cars could be lined in gold and I would turn and run away... I just can't get past the look/lines etc.

Quote Originally Posted by fifesjeep
    Quote Originally Posted by mrtazwrench
    These cars could be lined in gold and I would turn and run away... I just can't get past the look/lines etc.
    Gremlin... maybe, Pacer... not a chance, There was V8 Pacer on CL here last week too, they say rare, I guess I can't recall seeing any V8 Pacers.
    parting several FSJ'S

I'd say IMO the best looking AMC car is the machine... then the AMX...

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    So, what specifically are you looking for? Craig’s list has a couple on the Eastern Seaboard. And now that you are on the same pier at ht 5 Boat thinking of coming to harass your aszz since you so close Remember I'm down the pier to the first stop sign . . . maybe 500 meters? AND I'm working on the 5 this week!!
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE