Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for a Good AMC Vehicle to drop this 360 in.

Thank you from BT Master (OIIIO)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudrat
    So, what specifically are you looking for? Craig’s list has a couple on the Eastern Seaboard. And now that you are on the same pier at ht 5 Boat thinking of coming to harass your aszz since you so close Remember I'm down the pier to the first stop sign . . . maybe 500 meters? AND I'm working on the 5 this week!!
    What's going on Pat? I'll check out the Eastern Seaboard. I'm basically looking for a streetable AMX, Javelin, Hornet, Machine or a decent CJ... lol.
    Let me know when you'll be in the office and I'll swing by. Come this December I'll be working next door to you at Port Ops (Small Boat Repair).

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Yup, Port Ops is just next door

Let me see if that Crag's List add is still there. But in the meantime, I'm where I've been for 3 years
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Thank you from BT Master (OIIIO)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudrat
    Yup, Port Ops is just next door

Let me see if that Crag's List add is still there. But in the meantime, I'm where I've been for 3 years
    By saying "I'm where I've been for 3 years" does that mean you've been in or around the office or all over on ships in and out of state?