Thread: Sept 18th

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS

Sept 18th

Do YOU know that is "Constitution Day"?

Watch: Sept 17th will be glossed over by the MSM and the present administration - all part of their 'dumbing down' of America.

Know your part in this Historic document and quell the idiocy of the uneducated. And, remember there is a difference between stupidity and ignorance. Stupidity is KNOWING something is wrong and doing it anyway; ignorance is not knowing the same. So educate the ignorant on Sept 18th. And do what you will with the stupid . . .

Check it out and give it a read if you haven't in a while. The official archive is located HERE at archives.gov.

I have a pocket sized I carry when people say, "You're wrong" I give them the opportunity to read The Words of our founding fathers themselves. Sometimes for the first time. But then again, that's me - always causing trouble
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Do you have your copy??

On September 17, 1787, the U.S. Constitution was signed by thirty-nine brave men who changed the course of history. After being signed in September of 1787, Congress sent printed copies of the Constitution to the state legislatures for ratification. In the months that followed, James Madison, Alexander Hamilton and John Jay would write the Federalist Papers in support, while Patrick Henry, Elbridge Gerry, and George Mason would organize the opposition to the new Constitution. By June 21, 1788, nine states had approved the Constitution, finally forming "a more perfect Union."

No matter how much we argue about the details of its meaning today, in the opinion of many, the Constitution signed in Philadelphia on September 17, 1787, represents the greatest expression of statesmanship and compromise ever written. The Constitution is just four hand-written pages (4400 words) and is the oldest and shortest written Constitution of any major government in the world.

September 17 has been designated as Constitution Day and Citizenship Day to commemorate the signing of the Constitution in Philadelphia on September 17, 1787. Specifically, Congressional Appropriations Bill H.R. 4818, P.L. 108-447, requires Federal agencies to provide new employees with educational and training materials on the U.S. Constitution as part of the new employee orientation materials; and provide all Federal agency employees educational and training materials on the Constitution on September 17th.

Now Constitution Day is a time for us to continue the legacy and express our pride in being citizens of the United States of America, whether by naturalization or by birth. To learn some more information about Constitution Day and Citizenship Day and other fun-filled facts, visit the OPM (Office of Personnel Management) website http://www.opm.gov/constitution_initiative/
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Thank you from BT ULTRA TECH MASTER!!!
    Brother Rat.. I actually do carry a copy on my Iphone.. its a free app.

But then again Im a troublemaker too!
    "A man's got to know his limitation's"

Dirty Harry.