Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Torker Intake

Thank you from BT Master (OIIIO)
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Rugged Crosser
    You once said
    "I busted my ass for uncle sam and sacrificed a lot of family time to pay for this motor... If I want to "destroy it" so be it... "
    Getting ready to do that all over again, all over a 496 stroker? Why not use what you have all ready sacrificed over? Your 360 is not lacking for power especially for what you plan on doing.
    In short... YES!!!!
    The 360 is decent BUT, it doesn't have 600+hp and tons of torque like the 496 stroker will... As is I've been slowly gathering the parts for the stroker so this time it's not hitting the pockets like it did with the AMC build. The stroker has better options when it comes to building it and changing out parts...
    As for the 360, If I can find a small/light vehicle I'd toss it in and run down some chevy's/fords/etc... I've been looking for a while for something that's decent and I haven't had any luck... If somebody showed up and said here's $2000 I'll take that motor... I'd load it in the back of his/her truck.

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Quote Originally Posted by fifesjeep
    ... I'd load it in the back of his/her truck.
    Don't need the motor, still have enough issues with my own, but I DO need your services. And I know your in port :-)

What's a good time to call you?

Pat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Thank you from BT Master (OIIIO)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudrat
    Quote Originally Posted by fifesjeep
    ... I'd load it in the back of his/her truck.
    Don't need the motor, still have enough issues with my own, but I DO need your services. And I know your in port :-)

What's a good time to call you?

Pat
    Anytime Pat.
    Yeah this tin can isn't ready for the sea... and I have 2 more days before I check out of this command...