Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Need help with a TH 400 flex plate
Bulltear Ad

Thread: Need help with a TH 400 flex plate

Thank you from BT Senior Wrench of the forum Old Rugged Crosser's Avatar

Need help with a TH 400 flex plate

In attempting to mate up my 360 flex wheel to the B&M torque converter I discovered that the flex wheel holes are 1/2"wider measuring from center to ring gear. I ordered a B&M converter for a Th 400 and now I discovered that something is off.

Does anyone have any Ideas? My new Bulltear flex wheel is identical to the old one that I replaced so I know that the flex wheel is not off. The flex wheel was mated to the trans when I got it.

What do I need to use for a converter?
    Larry The Old Rugged Crosser
    in a Old Rugged Cross'en 72 CJ-5
    ------------------------------------------
    You are invited to view my rebuild of The Old Rugged Crosser --CJ-5 at:

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f8/rebuilding-old-rugged-crosser-cj5-1180801/

------------------------------------------
    "He that is kind is free, though he is a slave; he that is evil is a slave, though he be a king." - St. Augustine

Thank you from BT Tech Master Bulltear Forum
    I have the mondello plate and I had to grind off my ears for the ati converter to fit it

best ever 11.669 @ 112.33 mph in 1/4 mile on 33 x 10.50 slicks and 4" lift / 7.358 @ 93.03 mph in the 1/8 mile