Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
78 Wagonneer w/AMC 401 FREE

Thread: 78 Wagonneer w/AMC 401 FREE

78 Wagonneer w/AMC 401 FREE

1978 Jeep Wagoneer for sale for parts. Has Dana 44 front and rear, but the rear is offset to the passenger side due to the Quadra-Trac transfer case. I got the vehicle for the motor only. All glass is good, but several of the body panels are shot. The motor is an AMC 401 that has been pulled from the vehicle and torn down, but due to other obligations it has taken a back burner for a rebuild. I don't have the title for the vehicle, and the first Free ride takes it home. Either way I need it gone to make way for a VW bug to fix up for my daughter. The motor was not running when I pulled it, but it did turn over by hand and it was complete minus the alternator and 2 of the 3 brackets. I am not interested in selling the motor only. send me a pm or call (360) 672-8327.

Matt

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    Where are you located?
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

Thank you from BT Tech Master Bulltear Forum
    CL ADD...

http://bellingham.craigslist.org/pts/2011875766.html

1978 Jeep Wagoneer AMC 401 - $200 (Oak Harbor 98277)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Date: 2010-10-18, 5:15AM PDT
    Reply to: sale-fufru-2011875766@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1978 Jeep Wagoneer for parts. Has Dana 44 axles front and rear, however the rear is offset to the passenger side for the Quadra-Trac 4x4. Front is passenger side drop. Believe it's got a set of 31" BFG A/T on it right now that all hold air. Got vehicle for the motor only. Motor has been pulled. Only thing not attached to the motor was the alternator and brackets. Jeep wasn't running, but I do know the motor turnes over by hand. Getting the engine rebuildt has become a lower priority for me. I do not have a title for the vehicle. Price is negotiable I just need vehicle gone. I am not interested in seperating vehicle and motor. If you want the motor you gotta take it all. Send me an email or call (360) 672-8327.

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2011875766

parting several FSJ'S

Yes sir I am in Oak Harbor, Wa.

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS tufcj's Avatar
    I would have been all over it had it been closer. I saw yesterday it was in WA state.

Bob
    tufcj
    1969 AMX
    1967 Rambler Rogue

If you need a tool and don't buy it...
    you'll eventually pay for it...
    and not have it.
    Henry Ford