Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It was such a small hill...........

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Glad the carnage wasn't worse - any pic's of your rig now?

Had a 75 CJ5 I took end over end in the Ocotillo Wells / Anza Borrego area in SOCAL in 79. Broke both axles, rebent he "roll bar" the oposit direction, folded the windshield against the steering wheel (broke 2 knuckles) and bent the frame into a pronounced U shape. Needless to sayt he insurance compnay totaled it and kept the built 350 4-bolt -:azzhat:
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Thank you from BT Senior Wrench of the forum
    Sorry 88 & MR not very good at posting pics..............Even now if I posted pics you would see very little damage since most of the dents were pounded out and repainted. SORRY!

Do I wish I had a pic of my rig on it's top? Yeah you betcha! But, at the time I was preoccupied.............maybe next time.
    Last edited by juggernaught; 01-02-2011 at 10:06 AM.
    1978 cj7 amc360 t18a/d20/teralow, f30posi/r44locked, T/A670, never quite finished but running to beat all hell.....