Thread: New Complete MSD offroad ignition

Bulltear forum member New to the forum

New Complete MSD offroad ignition

I'm selling a complete (minus plug wires) MSD Offroad ignition setup for a AMC V8. Here is what I have.
    MSD Offroad ign. box. Part#6470
    MSD Offroad Rev. limiter w/ extra chips Part#8769
    MSD Pro billet dist w/ cap,rotor,gear Part#8519
    MSD High vibration coil w/bracket Part#8222
    Wire harness w/ water proof plugs

Everthing is new and never been run. Feel free to call with any questions. Thanks
    Pete (530)440-8788 PST $400.00 obo

Bulltear forum member New to the forum
    If it's just the coil, you can switch it out in about 10 minutes easy with a better aftermarket one(MSD,ACCEL,MALLORY) for about $60.00 tops. Someone could walk you throu it over the phone it's that easy. If you choose to go with an HEI distributor it will come with one built into the cap. Not sure how the Team rush upgrade works but I think it replaces the points inside the dizzy to a HEI style pickup with your existing dizzy.

By the way, you are posting to a "For sale add" and would get alot more info. from the engine forums. If your motor is in a jeep and it's a cj a good site would be www.jeep-cj.com or if it's a full size jeep www.jeepforum.com Those sites get alot more views and are alot more active.

Bulltear is the ultimate experts on all AMC motors but seems more technical as far as internals and have some trick aftermarket stuff.

Thanks for your service and stay safe and come home soon. Good luck. Later, Pete
    Last edited by pgleavitt; 03-11-2011 at 11:31 PM.