Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Where should I buy my engine ?
Bulltear Ad

Thread: Where should I buy my engine ?

Bulltear forum member Cook

Where should I buy my engine ?

Hello my name is Leonard and I live in Iceland i´m having a little problem, but I want to buy the Indy Bracket Master engine the 512 cui one but everywhere I look on the web people say the same thing DON´T DEAL WITH INDY.

Do you guy´s have any idea where I can get good customer service and a pacient dealer,

The specs i´m looking for is the same 500-512 cui engine that they atvertise on the Indy website but with couple of differences :

Here is the engine that i´m talking about http://www.indyheads.com/amcengines.html

Need to lower the compression ratio from 14:1 to 11:1
    And need to send the pistons, heads and valves and maybe the intake manifold to have them ceramic coated

For you´re info I´m currently running one 401 with nitrous and one 401 stroked to 443 cui

Thanks for you help Leonard J

Thank you from BT ULTRA TECH MASTER!!!
    Very nice engine indy has, but I'd be willing to bet You would make equal or more power with less cubic inch with a Barry Allen engine?
    he who dies with the most toys wins!!!
    69' amx 390 4 speed best et 11.85 @ 116mph
    VOTEBUTTON

That may be but I´m not just gonna buy the engine from Indy and put it together, I´m gonna work on it and have some of the engine parts ceramic coated and plus gonna run nitrous on it.

That may be that a Barry Allen motor will turn out more peak horsepower but I want this engine to last for maybe 2-3 years without me having to change the bearing and piston rings also this engine is going in a Daily driver Javelin so it has to be able to run on regular gasoline.

Thank you from BT ULTRA TECH MASTER!!!
    Dang thats a lot of engine for a daily driver!!!! Wish I could afford to have an engine like that.
    he who dies with the most toys wins!!!
    69' amx 390 4 speed best et 11.85 @ 116mph
    VOTEBUTTON

Yebb we haven´t exactly been called normal me and my dad hehe. But if anyone know´s a dealer that is willing to work with us on this project post them here and we will probably try to use them instead of Indy.

The thing is we are going to fly to the US to pick up our engine and we need maybe one or two days to make some modifications to it before we ship some of engine parts to be coated but that should not be a problem I think !

We are hopeing for 900++ hp but we will see what it will turn out

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    http://www.ktrestore.com/ Ask for Travis and he will take care of you. If you need a reference tell him you have been working with Matt from Bulltear in the past and he sent you to him. Contact info is on the website.
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689