Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962
Herman Lewis has terminal cancer *please read*

Thread: Herman Lewis has terminal cancer *please read*

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar

Herman Lewis has terminal cancer *please read*

Both myself and Jock Jocewicz got calls over the weekend from Herman Lewis's shop manager, a 25 year employee informing us that Herman was being released from the hospital with terminal pancreatic cancer that has spread beyond all hope of recovery. Herman has been one of the guiding lights in the AMC performance world , setting many national records in drag racing, and innovating many new things for AMC performance V-8 engines, including his world famous high rise intake manifolds , among many others. His Doctors are only giving another two or three weeks to live. Just enough time to let him know his effort are appreciated . Cards and notes can be sent via snail mail to his West Virgina shop: Herman Lewis (Performance), 207 Prosperity Road, Beckley , West Virginia 25801 , The phone goes to his shop manager , who is hoping to buy the business and keep it going: (304)253-6493. Neither are very good with computers they tell me. Herman's shop manager has asked me to let every one know. thanks, LRDaum VP NAMDRA
    I know Herman!

Name:  hermanlewis.jpg
Views: 408
Size:  11.4 KB
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

Name:  hermanlewis.jpg
Views: 411
Size:  11.4 KB the biggest pic I have of him at Namdra!
    [COLOR=#000000]

Thank you from BT Tech Master Bulltear Forum
    any way you could setup a donation deal through paypal to help him or the family out? Recently Ive seen a lot of raffles done to help people out. If they're willing I can spare a 20 to help

Herman Lewis has passed away :(
    [COLOR=#000000]

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Very sad to see this. One of the few guys putting out hardcore amc parts. This hits kind of close to me as my dad passed away of the same thing at age 36. Thought he had the flu. After a couple weeks of not being able to shake it, went to the doctor only to find out he had 6 months. Such an aweful form of cancer- has a 4% survival rate. Rest in peace, Herman.
    - Jack