Thread: EZ EFI Master kit Fuel Injection

Helpfull BT forum member Admiral of the Forum

EZ EFI Master kit Fuel Injection

Putting a feeler out for my EZ EFI Master Kit. I got it from EZ for a magazine article on my 360. It ran great from the first time I put it on. The kit installs in about 2-3 hours by yourself. It self tunes so no need to burn chips. It comes complete with everything you need to install on any engine. It will handle up to 600 hp. I am getting rid of it because this is a project vehicle and we have a knew article being written on offroad carb comparisons. This will work on any engine and like i said self tunes. The kit sells knew for 2,200.00 and comes with O2, fuel pump, fuel lines, TPS, MAP, Throttle Body, ECM, Etc. hook it into power, ground, 12v switched install the O2 and start it up. It will fire on the first crank for sure and then tune itself for best performance. Any questions feel free to ask. Kit will come complete with everything and will ship in original box. I included links to the website below. I am asking 1,600.00. That is a nice discount and was only mounted on the vehicle for about 3 months, 600 miles.

http://www.fuelairspark.com/ezefi/default.asp

http://www.compperformancegroupstore...stemEZIEFIKits

Bulltear forum member New to the forum
    Hi. Can you tell me if you have any MPG comparisons with this kit ? Like against a carb ? I have been eyeing kits from F.A.S.T for over a year now. I'd love to go with a Multi Port Kit from them. Trying to squeeze out as much MPG's as possible. I had Howell on my 258 and got 15-16 mpg out of it. I'm getting 9-10 mpg with my Built 360 and carb now. I've considered the kit you have too. Can't really find any evidence as to whether there is a significant MPG difference between MPI & TBI. Any info you can give I'd greatly appreciate. Thanks. If you still have this in the very near future I may pick this up.
    1986 Jeep CJ7 Laredo AMC 360 V8 w/ 407.1 HP, 432 ft. lbs, Full Roller Valvetrain, Ported Edelbrock Heads, NV4500, M8274, Kilby OBA w/ 10 C.I. York, A/C, Detroit Soft Locker's, 4.56 gears, Cable Twin Stick'd Dana 300, Magnaflow Dual 3" Exhaust, Hardtop & Softtop, Line X Interior, Completely Waterproof Stereo, etc, etc.....

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS tufcj's Avatar
    I would be interested at around $1200. Even then, I can't lay out that kind of money for a couple of months due to being reamed by the tax man.

CJ7Heaven. I have a Howell TBI on my mild 360 CJ, I get 11-12 MPG. I doubt you can do much better in a vehicle about as aerodynamic as a brick, especially if it's lifted and has bigger tires and/or regearing. I was getting about 10 with a well tuned (dyno and gas analyzer) Holley 600. Remember, you're almost 100 CI bigger, and need the air and fuel flow to match.

Bob
    tufcj
    1969 AMX
    1967 Rambler Rogue

If you need a tool and don't buy it...
    you'll eventually pay for it...
    and not have it.
    Henry Ford

Bulltear forum member Cook

tufcj you have pm

check your private messages

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS tufcj's Avatar
    Nothing in my PM. Try it again.

Bob
    tufcj
    1969 AMX
    1967 Rambler Rogue

If you need a tool and don't buy it...
    you'll eventually pay for it...
    and not have it.
    Henry Ford

Will Do

[QUOTE=tufcj;130575]Nothing in my PM. Try it again.

Bob
    tufcj[/QUOTE

I will do so............

Still for Sale?

When you did your article did you check things like HP or torque changes?
    Just as important question - Do you still have the setup? I am looking to do something different
    on my 70 AMX 390. I am also checking and thinking about going dual quad manifold with a pair
    of these.

Jim

ez efi

If still available please email me pics
    I have attempted to PM but I can't validate it being sent.
    Tried 3 times but my sent pm box show NOTHING zero
    THX
    Rick AKA: badaboom
    rbrent5 at comcast.net
    1981 Jeep J10 Laredo, 360-V8, edelbrock SP2P, Carter Comp 625, 268 comp cam, T-177, NP-208, 3.73 F/R track-locs, 4" Rustys, 33X10.515 BFG AT, Vintage Red Metallic