Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
New Movie...Battleship

Thread: New Movie...Battleship

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS

New Movie...Battleship

Coming next May (2012) is a new movie with Liam Neeson (Batman Begins, Starwars-1, Excalibur, Gangs of NY) called "Battleship". As one web site declares, 'It's the Milton Bradley board game on steriods'. Another says, 'A fleet of ships is forced to do battle with an armada of unknown origins in order to discover and thwart their destructive goals.'

Well, let me tell ya, I'm tired, trying to get the bridge of the ship ready for the filming next week. I'm in the middle of the install and the film crew for the Universal Studios movie is taking over the bridge of the ship on Tuesday. Just another day in the neighborhood... but do a Google or whatever for the film. So far these guys are working thier butts off getting the "Stagging" ready for the shoot. Great group of guys doing the set up and I still have some work to do before I give them the bridge, but it's been "educational"!!!

'Rat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    Wow Pat your famous!!!!!!!
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

For some reason I kept thinking Leslie Neilson Pat. He passed away this year or was it last. Sounds like a cool project man get us some pictures.
    [COLOR=#000000]

get it right matt. pat is imfamous. he know us
    83 eagle (r.i.p.)
    85 gl1200 gold wing LTD pilot
    1999 gl1500C valkyrie(plain gold wing)
    1994 jeep grand cherokee limited pilot
    McDonnell Douglas c-17 mechanic
    corrupting people since 1962

Yeah and I sure would like to have more of his imfamous Ouzo!
    [COLOR=#000000]

It'll be a while before I get back to Greece and get the real stuff, but I'll see if I can get one of hte NATO guys to shop the 'Red Barn' for me.

As for the movie - Nah, not anywhere close to famous or imfamous. I have pics of the roadies putting up the 'set' I'll get some more and see if they mind me posting them. Probably not, free press. And I still haven't figured out where the smilies are?!?!?!? Say's "Smilies are on" but where the heck are they?

'Rat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Well keep us in the loop Pat! I met that chick from Mermaid with Tom hanks a while back what was her name.
    [COLOR=#000000]

Quote Originally Posted by jeepsr4ever View Post
    Well keep us in the loop Pat! I met that chick from Mermaid with Tom hanks a while back what was her name.
    How the heck would I know?? I'm just a roadie work'n the show here :grin:
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

OK,
    Had some time to off load the camera to the PC and upload some pics. Lets see if the Photobucket 'Album' link works

Whole Album
    Last edited by Mudrat; 05-23-2011 at 05:57 PM.
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE