Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Gettin started - Page 10
Bulltear Ad
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Gettin started

Thank you from BT Junior wrench of the Forum
    I love the leaf & butterfly, plus the wine rack did come out really nice.

Thank you from BT Gear Head
    Thanks, whats going to be the first thing yall cut? I see you on plasma spider there are alot of good files on that site.

I think one of the first things I want to cut is a decorative sundial. But there are so many cool choices from plasma spider that it will be hard to choose. I am guessing that there will be some 3D pieces in my future too.

Question What's that?

Quote Originally Posted by wickedinhere View Post
    Well i got the air line ran this morning and got the electronics for the plasma hooked up. I have to work tomorrow but i hope to have the water tray slats installed and the water tray complete on sunday.

I was just going over your original build for information on hooking up the electronics and I was curious what the black box is on the side of your plasma? Our's did not come with this. Do you think that is because we got the CPC port on our plasma? Is there a good place to go for info on hooking up the electronics?

Thanks!
    Charlene

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    That is the old card the old method of getting the proper signal...worked great. New method is plug and play.
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

Thank you from BT Gear Head
    I just wanted to update what i have been doing. My 4x4 table is still running strong and making money i still need to finish my 5x10. I have been waiting on finishing my 5x10 because i just built a new shop and house. The new place and space will be put to good use here are a few pics we should be moved in 30-45 days i dread moving LOL.

This wall will separate the cutting/plasma room from the rest of the shop.

House