Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Gettin started - Page 4
Bulltear Ad
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Gettin started

Thank you from BT Gear Head
    Quote Originally Posted by jeepsr4ever View Post
    You should have your gantry kit by the end of the week. We havent gotten electronics but they must be close to shipping.
    Great, did the software ship out yet.

I got a little work done today, Got my box for the card installed on the pm45.

Got some paint on my table today i painted it with john deere blitz black i had on hand.

Got home from work this morning and saia motor freight was on the phone saying he had some goodies for me.

Well i got the gantry moving and its smooth as glass, my water table is slightly warped nothing a few c clamps wont fix. I tried out my drill/tap bit combo from greenlee and it works great i did 4 holes so far and i am very surprised how easy it was.PICS!

Got my cable carriers in, is there some directions or maybe a thread about how and where they are to be installed?

Thank you from BT Junior wrench of the Forum
    it prolly depends where we mount our control boxes, im gonna mount mine to the side or inside on a plate like I seen on a 4x8 or 5x10 able, then I think the carrier starts at about midway on the table. I already popped the 2 zinced pieces on the ends.

did you get slat holders in your gantry box?

and how many limit stop bolts did you have. I installed 4 on my x rails, but I cant remember if I took 4 or 6 out of the pack, looked all over cant find any so must only been 4. none for the Y rail on the gantry.

I am gonna put all my electronics on the table with my computer. i didnt get any slat holders and have 4 limit stops.

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    Slat holders in a different box and should be there very soon.
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

THanks man, I got my top rails all welded up and drilled and tapped. My drill/tap bit combo worked great till the last few holes where it snapped thanks god i ordered a few extra cause i sure needed it. The drill jig worked great. This project is going alot easier than i ever thought it would.