Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Gettin started - Page 6
Bulltear Ad
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Gettin started

Thank you from BT Gear Head
    I got the control box and the air filter installed this morning i used some old orange air line i had just for mav LOL. Its getting real close, i filled the water tray half way so i could check for leaks one more time.

Well got it all hooked up, I will load all the software in the morning i have to get my generator running in case that storm in the gulf heads our way.

Well i tried to load some software but my computer needed some major updates cause it hasnt had any in over 5 years. I got mach 3 loaded no problem but sheetcam didnt do so good. I am installing service packs and hopefully that will fix it. I had my mac in the shop looking at the setup thread because for some reason the dell refuses to connect to the internet. Maybe tomorrow......

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    Good job! !!
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    Dont forget to wire the limit switch on the Z axis. Two wires soldered to the lower two prongs.
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

Yep, already did it.

Thank you from BT Junior wrench of the Forum
    updates huh, My pc was built in 07. I reformatted it and never did any updates and everything seemed to work ok. Ive never updated any of windows service packs every unless it was for some netframe works bs, and I always just updated that. Im lazy... But usually it seems when I ever did an update everything would crash and not work.

Id blame dell

Well its been updated and still wont load sheetcam. When i try to load it it starts then says C++ visual runtime errors. I have tried all kind of fixes but nothing works.

I got it finally found the fix on the sheetcam site go figure. LOL

The computer is finally running smooth software is loaded i just need this hurricane lee to move on out. I got 4 inches of rain today and its still coming down and more tomorrow.