Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
She's coming!!

Thread: She's coming!!

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS

She's coming!!

Standing by for a wet blow job by hurricane Irene!!!
    www.stormpulse.com.

We're about as ready as we can be with food, water, gas, and 2 generators.

'Rat
    " 的t is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    Whiskey man......do you have whiskey???????
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

What flavor? Canadian, Kin'tuckey, Irish? Ummm Yeah, with some Rhums and and potato mash (vodka). Still out of Oozo :-(

Va beach cameras:
    http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...+beach+cameras
    http://www.vabeach.com/virginia-beach-webcam/

40MPH and getting windier... been raining pretty good since 4AM. sounds like time for a walkabout. 100,000 without power right now. Generator and 25-26 gallons for about 70 hours. I'm good!!

Where are the smilies???
    " 的t is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Well Just lost power. time to suit up and crank the generator... I have 15 minutesleft on UPS power....
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Power is back, some minor water intrusion around an upstairs window, the tops of 2 trees down, water up about 6' above normal and we're expecting another 3-4 feet with high tide in about an hour. So far the shop is safe, but I WILL have to repair or replace some underground drain lines from the house though.
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

The worst never came. Storm suge stayed about 5 feet - WELL below Isabel on 2003. Made my last security round about 2AM and called it a night. Got up Sunday and took a walk about and found a 120' red oak laying out back, across my neighbors yard and into the NEXT neighbors yard. Said a prayer, not just because it was Sunday but that it missed EVERYBODIES houses! Be working a chain saw the last couple days with friends and family to whack that sucker up. Guessing I have about 14 more cords of wood when it's all split and stacked. Thinking of a side business selling split hardwood!!!!
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE