So I disassembled everything, grill, radiator, electric fan, AC compressor, alternator, power steering pump, fuel pump, all hoses, then after remembering the hard way that the water pump has to come off before the harmonic balancer, everything came off this morning, including the timing cover. Both galley plugs behind the timing set are there and sealed, thats not the problem, can't see the upper ones without pulling the intake.

So I think to myself, what to do next. I think "hey, lets pull a valve cover and see if oil is getting to the rockers" then immediately after that "hey dummy, you pulled the timing cover, too late" So I put the timing cover back on with a few bolts and the old gasket, hoping it would seal good enough and it did, 5 psi oil pressure on the drill, no leaks. I pulled the driver side rocker cover and ran the drill for a good 2 minutes straight with around 5 psi oil pressure, never saw a drop come out of any of the push rods to any of the rockers.....not good.....

So I guess I will keep disassembling, I'm thinking intake next, which I'm going to drop some coolant into the oil pan when I pull it, but shouldn't hurt the engine to prime it with a little coolant mixed with the oil will it? I'd like to prime it after pulling the intake and see if I can see anything else.