sorry first off for anything that doesnt flow with forums im new to bulltear and forums in general
i have a 360 out of an 85 grand wagoneer that i am rebuilding i want to install roller rockers on the heads as far as i know i need to have the heads machined for clearance and use push rod guide plates i just dont know how much i need to machine have them machined id also like to use a larger stud can i have the bosses drilled and tapped to use a 3/8 or 7/16 stud right now they are tapped for 5/16. i guess what im really asking is what do i need to do to my 85 amc 360 heads in order to use roller rockers?
any pictures would be greatly appreciated

also i dont know if i should start a new thread but this is easier i am interested in installing the valley oil line that so many have my engine wont see high rpm that often but i feel it is a mod that will extend the life of the engine itself and there is no better time to install it then when the whole thing is torn apart and on the engine stand. where exactly do i need to drill and tap holes for this and is it compatible with one piece valley pan gaskets or do i need to use 2 piece intake gaskets?

thanks much