Bulltear forum member New to the forum

80 Jeep Wagoneer Hood

Name:  IM005370.jpg
Views: 281
Size:  91.2 KBName:  IM005371.jpg
Views: 262
Size:  93.7 KBName:  IM005372.jpg
Views: 266
Size:  94.5 KBThis hood is in very good cond and has no rust on it or no dents or dings just paint to match your wagoneer.I am asking 100.00 for it and located in Charles City Va.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by shovel55; 12-15-2011 at 10:58 AM. Reason: add pics

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Shovel,
    Any other inside pics of where the hinges meet (stiffeners spot welded to the hood location)? Looking for a replacement for an 86 Waggy - not sure they're the same though. don't have my parts book with me .

'Rat
    In Hampton, VA
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Jeep Hood

Hi Mudrat I don't have any others but can take some tommrrow and send them to you or post them
    Thanks Shovel55

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Still curious. My Wag is a fadded 'tan' and needs some work. Only body damage is right rear corner - and the hood. the engin is toast and will be the subject of a complete "rebuild". I have 3 tranny's and another D300 for the front end, but the hood hinges have parted ways with the hood so I'm looking. If you can get pix that would be great. Next would be the fitment to to the grill.

'Rat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

I added pics to the post.The hinges or plate looks solid just some surface rust and One of the studs is not there on one side but looks to be all pretty solid.

80 Jeep Wagoneer Hood

I also have the grille for sale also