4-29-12. After a couple of months of sitting due to work and some health issues, I got back at it. The glass is all out, all fuel and brake lines out. Just a little touch up on the welds, and it's off to media blast.

I am going to have to replace the passenger side floorboard, and do some work to the trans tunnel. The tunnel was cut to install a T-5. Someone had filled the rusty areas of the passenger floor with what looked like an epoxy filler, which peeled back while I was removing the old sound deadener.

The factory undercoat was falling off the inside of the passenger door, must have been 1/2" thick on the door, probably 2" thick in a pile on the bottom. Must have rattled terribly going down the road.

I am surprised that I found 4 compression fittings used in the brake lines. I was taught this was a no-no early on, living in the rust belt.

I also found someone had used a shop rag as a wind block around the brake rod. We must have burned it during the cowl install.

Hopefully have it in media blast in the next couple of weeks. Lots of pics during the body work.

Bob
tufcj