Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Wicked's 5x10 build. - Page 3
Bulltear Ad
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Wicked's 5x10 build.

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    Will not work, CJHeap's system is totally different (The electronic portion). If anyone needs a PC we will supply you with one for $180.00
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

Thank you from BT Gear Head
    Started welding up the frame of my powder coating oven gonna be 4x4x8
    pics of course when i get this done i will jump on my 5x10 table.

Bulltear forum member New to the forum
    The TOughbook is mounted on the machine. All that I am doing is sending the cad file to it over the network that I have run from my office to the garage instead of putting it on a USB drive. THey should be able to do the same thing with their machine mounted Pc correct.

I got the frame finished gonna put the door and wheels on tomorrow then put some picklex 20 on the frame then hopefully start to sheet it monday.
    I had to use a orange strap to tweak the frame a little bit.LOL Dont mind my mess.

Thank you from BT Junior wrench of the Forum
    That's coming along really nice. Is this based on the oven I saw posted on Spider? Mess?! I can tell already that I am going to have to come up with a plan for all of the scrap...!! (She says with her rose colored glasses on!)

I learned that trying to paint in cold weather can be challenging and here in louisiana the humidity is a problem. I use alot of steel-fx products and i have to clearcoat over the finish and the humidity make my clearcoat cloudy sometimes. I figured powdercoating will solve most of my problems i am also going to build a 4x4x8 powdercoating booth and a 8x8x8 climate controlled paint booth just so i have all my bases covered. YEs scrap is piling up in front of my shop i have a few sheets that will go back on the table cause they have some room for small parts. I am in the process of getting my shop ready for all this new stuff, my old 68 ford is going outside
    under the awning to make room. LOL

Well i guess its gonna rain all day, maybe tomorrow.

I scored a new much larger container for acid diping my parts this morning. I am checking for leaks it will be nice to dip bigger parts now.

Thank you from BT Junior wrench of the Forum
    This made us think of a question. What do you do with the old acid bath? How do you dispose of it? Or, do you just keep adding to the old stuff?

It doesnt really get dirty, i havent had to change mine yet. I only dip parts that i use steel fx on cause you have to get the mil scale off to get a nice finish.