Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Wicked's 5x10 build. - Page 4
Bulltear Ad
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Wicked's 5x10 build.

Thank you from BT Gear Head
    I keep having to dodge the rain but getting some work done.

Got the door on and stood this monster up.

Thank you from BT Junior wrench of the Forum
    This is awesome! You are moving right along. Glenn was sick last week and now it is my turn... Things are moving a little slower around here. :(

THanks, being sick sucks.

Thank you from BT Junior wrench of the Forum
    Big time! I think my head is going to explode!

Bulltear forum member Cook
    Quote Originally Posted by wickedinhere View Post
    Got the door on and stood this monster up.
    Lookin good! I assume the yellow in the pic is insulation. What did you come up with for insulation? I'd like to build an oven someday as well. Maybe not as big but I suppose some part or item would show up that's bigger than what the oven is. The thought crossed my mind that a divider could be built to section the oven by 1/2 or 1/3 so you wouldn't have to heat the whole thing for smaller parts or batches. Just use the heating elements in that part of the oven as well as the thermostatic control.

Scott

I started to do a smaller oven but i figured i better go as big as i could or i would be building another one. I used 2 inch mineral wool for insulation, i went with 4-3000 watt elements for heat.

Got the inside sheeted came out pretty good, only a few gaps that i will fill with flue tape.

I got the circulation fan installed, i tested it to make sure it runs and it did plus its very quiet and moves alot of air for its size.

I got my elements and temp probe installed this morning. I will insulate the rest of it tomorrow.