Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Wicked's 5x10 build. - Page 7
Bulltear Ad
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Wicked's 5x10 build.

Thank you from BT Gear Head
    Thanks, I am waiting on the tax man to tell me what i owe in taxes before i run to the metal yard hopefully i dont owe. LOL
    Well i got my element covers made and installed on my oven and i got the air dryer plumbed in. I went with the rapid air system for the whole shop, its real easy to install and works great.

Well i fired up the booth and oven up this morning and coated my first piece i put on a bronze stain hit it with a scotch brite pad to make it more green and the coated it with 80% clear. It came out really good for my first piece I even got good coverage in the cuts, the money i spent is really gonna pay off. NO FIRE OR EXPLOSION so i guess i did it right.

Thank you from BT Junior wrench of the Forum
    That looks really good. I am glad that we have this thread to go by when it is our turn to do this. I can definitely see how it would pay for itself really quickly.

Thanks, the main reason for the powder coating setup was to use the clears over the copper and other stuff from steel fx. It looks like its gonna work out great and the weather wont be an issue anymore when finishing pieces. The clear powder only takes 10 minutes in the oven then its done.

More parts showed up today,uncle sam took some money from me but i still have a few bucks for some steel. It wont be long before i start the table.

Thank you from BT Junior wrench of the Forum
    Yeah, I am not liking him right now!

Happy 4th of July!!!! I still havent started on my table but hopefully soon.

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    Happy 4th! I cant wait to see you build Wicked. I know your going to make some awesome parts.
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

I finally went and got some tubing for my new table. I finally got a break in the weather this morning its been raining everyday since Saturday more to come.

Well i got it all cut up this morning, the worst part is done.