Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Black AMC LEGEND Valve Covers, Norfolk Va 23503 $150 firm
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Black AMC LEGEND Valve Covers, Norfolk Va 23503 $150 firm

Thank you from BT Master (OIIIO)

Black AMC LEGEND Valve Covers, Norfolk Va 23503 $150 firm

Like the title states... I have a set of Black AMC LEGEND Valve Covers For sale... $150 plus shipping. If you want pics hit me up via text. 7 five 7 four 5 zero 2 nine 5 one.

Rich

Thank you from BT Grease Monkey
    Hey Rich,
    I might be interested. I don't do pics via text. Can you please email them to me at amundaza@yahoo.com and I'll get back in touch with you this evening, once home from work. Thanks!
    Sincerely,
    GregTaylor :)
    Rochester Hills, MI
    1989 Grand Wagoneer "Terminator 2": Water/Hydrogen Injection Coming Soon ... 330" AMC stroker V8. 5" lift 31" BFG A/T's. Killer32 front bumper .. Oh, Yeah! and a FISH carburetor.

Not a problem... sending the pics to your email via cell.

Did you get them?

No, they did not come thru on my amundaza@yahoo.com email address. Can you please try again. Thanks!
    Sincerely,
    Rochester Hills, MI
    1989 Grand Wagoneer "Terminator 2": Water/Hydrogen Injection Coming Soon ... 330" AMC stroker V8. 5" lift 31" BFG A/T's. Killer32 front bumper .. Oh, Yeah! and a FISH carburetor.

I'm not sure why it's not working but here is a pic....

One has a little weld build-up on the inside, top... looks like somebody before me repaired a leak/hole. Possibly from a poor casting...

Thanks for posting the pic. They look new ... are they new or used? Also, does the weld on the inside affect the cover at all? Thanks for the additional information, Rich.
    Sincerely,
    Rochester Hills, MI

Not a problem... They are used. That pic was before I put them on... I cleaned, blasted, primed and painted them... now they're a little dusty but I will clean them up before whomever buys them... The weld doesn't affect anything as these covers are tall. Tomorrow I'll snap a pic of what I'm talking about... I originally was going to clamp them on the mill and remove the excess but then decided not to... Figured it wasn't hurting anything.. it was always in the back of my mind though. lol

Thanks for the explanation and for offering to shoot pics tomorrow of the welded area. Could you also please get a shipping quote for me, as well? Fedex or UPS Ground is fine. Thanks!
    Sincerely,
    Rochester Hills, MI