Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Black AMC LEGEND Valve Covers, Norfolk Va 23503 $150 firm - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Black AMC LEGEND Valve Covers, Norfolk Va 23503 $150 firm

Thank you from BT Grease Monkey
    Quote Originally Posted by amundaza View Post
    Thanks for the explanation and for offering to shoot pics tomorrow of the welded area. Could you also please get a shipping quote for me, as well? Fedex or UPS Ground is fine. Thanks!
    BTW,
    If you want to email the shipping quote, that would be fine, or just send me a private message. Thanks!
    Sincerely,
    GregTaylor :)
    Rochester Hills, MI
    1989 Grand Wagoneer "Terminator 2": Water/Hydrogen Injection Coming Soon ... 330" AMC stroker V8. 5" lift 31" BFG A/T's. Killer32 front bumper .. Oh, Yeah! and a FISH carburetor.

Thank you from BT Master (OIIIO)
    Sorry, been busy... I have the pics on my phone, Can I send them to you via cell? (I'm at work)...
    Call it $160 shipped (Covers my gas/box/tape/travel/etc).

Rich

Quote Originally Posted by fifesjeep View Post
    Sorry, been busy... I have the pics on my phone, Can I send them to you via cell? (I'm at work)...
    Call it $160 shipped (Covers my gas/box/tape/travel/etc).

Rich

Hey Rich,
    $160 sounds good. Yes, please send the pics to my phone at 248-495-7957 If you want to PM me your email address, I can hit you up with the paypal later.
    Sincerely,
    Rochester Hills, MI
    1989 Grand Wagoneer "Terminator 2": Water/Hydrogen Injection Coming Soon ... 330" AMC stroker V8. 5" lift 31" BFG A/T's. Killer32 front bumper .. Oh, Yeah! and a FISH carburetor.

Hey Rich,
    The covers have arrived and are looking good. They're going to look nice on my 304 Stroker, once I custom powdercoat them. I'll post up pics, once they're done.
    Sincerely,
    Rochester Hills, MI

Hi Rich,
    I got the valve covers powdercoated the other night. Here's a few pics of them done. Shown in the pics, is a stock valve cover, sprayed with EN66 Metallic blue engine paint, for a color comparison (it's "close enough" for me).

Since this is a TRANSPARENT TEAL, I first put down a basecoat of extreme chrome, cured for 10 minutes, then put down the top coat of teal and cured for another 10 minutes.

Thanks again for a nice deal on these ... they're going to look great on my 304 stroker.

Sincerely,
    Rochester Hills, MI

Bulltear forum member New to the forum
    Hi Rich, do you still have your black Legend Valve covers for sale?

Thanks,

Rick