Finally Putting My AMC 360 Together Today Armed With All the Forwarnings on Oiling issues and Dizzy Gear Relationship ! Heres How it Goes ! Inspected all Oiling Passages in Regards to Dist gear Oiling Circuit All is Well in that Aspect ! Went to Drop the Distributor in and After 27 Years As An Auto Tech By Trade Noticed Something Different About How this Distributor Doesnt Just Fall Into The Cover Pulled the Distributor Gasket off and Noticed it wont Sit flush on the cover Dropped the oilpump cover and Distributor Sat Flush Ground Some Clearance off the Oil Pump Drive Gear shaft and and Now it Sits flush ! My Next Concern is the Required Force to Get Distributor Dropped into Cover I Have Dropped More Distributors into So Many Different Engines over the Past 27 Years I Know Somethings Not Right !!!!! I Suspect its a Distributor Gear to Camshaft Gear Mesh Issue !!!!! Bought Supposedly Matched Set of Gears From Crown But I Suspect they are Not Meshing Correctly ! Any Help Appreciated ! Are The Bulltear Gears Better Choice ???