Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
JK 4 Door

Thread: JK 4 Door

Thank you from BT Master (OIIIO)

JK 4 Door

Working on some Mods...
    1-tons (HP60 front)/FF 14bolt w/5.38's

Truss template

Made a cardboard front bumper template.... This bumper will have a stinger (couldn't exactly make that with the cardboard)

Got part of it tacked together, waiting on the front face and the stinger and then I'll be able to finish it.

My new toy... Lincoln Power Mig 216 (Love it!)
    Last edited by fifesjeep; 06-18-2012 at 10:10 AM.

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    Looks great! I wheeled with a guy that had one when they first came out in Moab. The little 3 point something motor was weak but the wheelbase, extra room and nice ride made us all jealous.
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

Thanks man. These Jeeps should've came with a larger motor for sure. The 3.8L (older 4 doors) is a joke at best... The HP to weight ratio is way off. I think they should've had an engine option.. V8 for the offroad/power at demand type and the small V.6 for the typical Jeep. Hell even a 4.0 would be 100x better!!! Gas mileage would be about the same 14-15mpg in town... Me being me, I went out and picked up an 05 5.7 Hemi for cheap. I'll most likely put a mild Cam in it and maybe a couple other minor things then turn around and sell it for a slight profit. Next weekend I'll be picking up an LS style 5.3L... and then my hunt for an NV4500 will commence... behind that will be my 231/205 doubler. Sitting on tons and wrapped in 37" shoes.... had a nice set of 39.5" swampers but decided to sell them. (I gotta stop doing that $h!t).