First off, engine is a fresh 304 that I built 6 years ago. It sat in the garage for 4 years after I wrecked my first CJ. I wound up putting the whole Jeep back together last year and it ran perfectly and always carried good oil pressure. Then, in march of this year I went to get it out of storage and it wouldnt start. Come to find out I bought a cheapo timing set and it wasnt oiling things correctly. Got the good double roller set with correct oiling (cant remember name of it right now) New dist. gears from MSD (bronze one on dizzy) and she fired right up and has been running like a champ. Now last week I start it cold it has 65 psi oil pressure. Soon as I pull out into traffic it goes to 20 psi and stays there. Doesnt matter if you are at 600 rpm or 2500, or whatever, just stays there. Never used to do that, would hold 50 psi at cruise. Sometimes it seems like if you let off the throttle and coast it will gain maybe 2-3 psi, but falls right back when under power. When I put the new timing set and gears on I also put a new timing cover on and the later style oil pump cover with no bypass spring/cavity. So this weekend I pulled the pump back out of it, and the gears are showing some pitting on the edges of the teeth but nothing too serious. Pulled the oil pan off thinking maybe the pickup was clogged, but didnt see anything there either. Before I go putting rod and main bearings in it, is there anything else I should check as to why it wont hold oil pressure?