Me and a buddy are working on a strange little project, basically a YJ crawler with the usual cheap parts and some not so normal parts.

Its a 91 YJ with 4 angry squirrels under the hood and a spring over lift. We have a 44frnt and 9" rear that will eventually be built to go under it at full width, currently running stock axles and 35's (I dont expect them to last long) Thats the cheap and easy stuff. Now for the fun/strange bit. We just happen to have a TD04-13t turbo sitting around from another project and after a few beers and some research, it looks like it will be a fairly straight forward install to push around 6-8psi of boost through this motor with a really quick spool up time we should have a pretty useable powerband with the low gearing. Now we are getting to the limits of the tranny and I'm wondering what we can bolt up without a bunch of adapters that will be stronger than what's in there. Aside from the AX15 what can be bolted to this engine that will be stronger than the AX5 and still useable for a jeep?