I have been running propane for several years now old junkyard motors. It runs well. Just no oomph.

I even was running propane the first year MC came to the ECI in Uwharrie and showed off his mini bike skills in camp. That was an interesting sight!

I currently run D60's front and rear, 5.38's welded, Atlas II 5.0, TF727 with reverse manual valve body and an IMPCO 425, VFF30, Model E lock off. Just had may mixer setup gone through by Precision Sales and Service here in Birmingham. www.alternatefuel.com, Buddy Gamel is awesome to work with!

Here is what I want to do, I want to build the motor to really run with the propane. This means I need a 10.5 or 11 to 1 Compression ratio. I've done some research and I know I need to do oiling mods, I found out from Buddy that propane does not need an interference valve job and that's about it.

I am working with an 70's/80's AMC 360. I have late 70's and early 80's heads to chose from. I have not been able to find a build sheet anywhere to do this. Of course I want a lot of torque early off idle and still be able to get as many RPM's as I can get to spin my 42's. This mixer will flow enough for 325 HP. I don't mind going more, Buddy has a dual mixer setup that will obviously double the flow.

I would like to use as many Bulltear products as I can afford. Been eyeing some pistons and filter relocation stuff. I can do everything else in this world auto related but spec out an engine. I can do the work but need the help picking the pieces.

All help is welcome and appreciated!

Steve